Ways to Tackle Dirt Quickly: Keep Your House Clean & Tidy
Clean houses are loved by everyone, even those who hate to clean. When it comes to cleaning your house fast, is there a best way to do it?
It can be confusing for novices to decide whether to dust or vacuum first. When it comes to cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, they wonder whether to start with the kitchen or vice versa. Thus, many prefer to hire housekeeper services.
In spite of the fact that it can seem impossible to manage everything on your plate, there are some quick and easy tips to help you get your house in order (and your life) and ensure it becomes a habit to tidy it regularly.
Get everything you need to know about cleaning a house by reading on.
Store everything after use.
The most common cause of untidiness is not putting your belongings away. After you’ve used something, fail to put it back where it belongs, and clutter will start to accumulate around your house. This will make cleaning difficult and time-consuming.
One room at a time.
Clean one room at a time if you want your entire house to remain clean. Rather than tackling every task at once, you can divide the cleaning up by room (or even by day). It also makes it easier to keep a clean house schedule because it saves time. It is more likely that you will keep up with a task for a longer period when it is easier to accomplish.
Cleaning bathrooms regularly
We constantly use the bathroom throughout the week, which means that it will always suffer a variety of messes throughout the week from toothpaste dribbles to mirror stains to wet floors to shower grime. Rather than waiting for a bigger mess to occur, clean up after yourself.
Keeping a cleaning schedule is essential to keep your house clean –
It’s fine to clean each room once in a while, but how do you keep your house clutter-free week after week? Implement a cleaning schedule! Creating a cleaning plan that works for your family’s schedule is the best way to clean your house.
Here are some tips for creating a cleaning schedule for your home:
You and your household can stay organized by keeping a list of important chores on your fridge, your desk, or anywhere in your line of sight. In addition to what needs to be cleaned, your schedule should also include when it needs to be done.
You can keep your house clean all year long by dividing your small household tasks into daily, weekly, and even monthly routines.
The following are six easy ways to sleep with a tidy home every night:
· Make the bed. Making your bed is the first thing that should be done when you wake up. Keeping your bed neat and tidy each day will have a domino effect, motivating you to keep everything else neat and tidy.
· Clean as you cook. Keep an eye out for clutter in the kitchen as you learn how to keep a house clean. While dinner roasts, wash pots and utensils. Before sitting down after meals, put away the dishes. Keep your kitchen clean and organized by cleaning as you go.
· Grab as you go. Whenever you leave a room, pick up your belongings to minimize clutter. Don’t leave your dirty laundry upstairs when you go upstairs to put away a pair of shoes, grab a coffee cup from the counter and put it in the dishwasher, or take a pair of shoes with you when you go upstairs.
· Wipe up messes as they happen. Spills and small messes should not be left unattended. Make sure you wipe them up with a damp cloth every week so you won’t have to deal with set-in stains.
· Sort the mail. The majority of the mail we receive is junk mail. Sort your mail the moment you walk in the door instead of letting it pile up in your mailbox or on your counter. The moment you bring in the mail, place bills, coupons, and personal correspondence where they belong.
· Sweep the kitchen floor. Cooking and eating often leads to the kitchen floor collecting dirt, debris, and food crumbs. If you sweep the floor every day, you won’t see dirt dragged throughout the house all week.
Make cleaning fun and a group activity among the family –
It is best to make cleaning a house a team effort. Set a time for everyone to do their jobs, and assign them each a task in advance. When you work together to clean, your house will sparkle in no time.
It may seem impossible for families and individuals who work full-time to keep their homes clean. By creating good cleaning habits, you can keep your nest tidy year-round with a little time and effort.
If you are looking for professional housekeeper services for your facilities, MIT’s has more than 25 years of experience in facility management that gives you bespoke solutions as per the requirement of your facility with the best industry practices.